We Take a 500.00 non-refundable deposit, until we receive the deposit, puppies are not considered sold. We do not sell to pet shops or puppy mills. Shipping is separate. We take cashiers check, paypal 4%,added, must pay cash on hand delivery. Note: This is a sample, contract subject to change if circumstances are different, such as stud rights, breeding rights, etc. ALL Breeding dogs have a separate contract from this one and I will sell pet only with right to buy breeding rights with different terms and conditions, Until breeding fee AND these terms are met you have bought pet only, terms required to be able to buy breeding rights from me and up to my discretion to allow giving breeding rights, terms needed to breed one of my dogs, 1 pay breeding fee, 2. you you must show the dog, 3.he/she must pass OFA, and be temperament tested and pass before I will allow any dog to breed under my kennel name, and 4. sign a breeder contract with different terms and conditions.
NOTE: IN ORDER TO OBTAIN REGISTRATION PAPERS/DNA Papers/Anything showing REGISTRY or PEDIGREE information, YOU MUST FIRST PROVIDE PROOF BY A LICENSED VET THAT YOUR PUPPY/DOG HAS BEEN SPAYED/NEUTERED. This is to ensure that pet quality is not bred under my Kennel name and/or wind up in puppy mills.
IN ORDER FOR GUARANTEE TO BE VALID, YOU MUST SIGN/E-SIGN AND ADHERE TO CONTRACT BELOW.
Click Here for our Elegant TinyPaws Contract in a printable PDF file. (opens in a new window, close to return.)
Elegant Tiny Paws
This contract is between Brenda Reyes,(name of breeder) DBA: Elegant Tiny paws, hereinafter referred to as SELLER and hereinafter referred to as BUYER(s).
Address of Buyer:_______________________________________________________________________________________
Seller agrees to sell Buyer born
For the sum of pet fee
I _____________________________________, certify that a health certificate was given at the time of delivery and possession of said puppy/dog.
1) The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes keeping this puppy/dog parasite free and up to date with inoculations, proper nutrition, which consists of a good quality professional feed given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times. The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the Adult/puppy, and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision. The Seller strongly recommends that the puppy/Adult be micro-chipped in order to facilitate his return if lost or stolen. Buyer must keep in touch with breeder and supply breeder with pictures as they grow up and notice of health for record keeping purposes to ensure quality breeding. Failure to comply will give seller rights to reclaim the puppy/dog and buyer will incur all fees pertaining court costs and expenses to enforce contract and disputes will be held in Port Saint Lucie, FL.
2) The BREEDER guarantees the above described dog to be healthy at the time of the sale. The BREEDER does not assume any liability for any injuries or illnesses to the puppy after delivery due to negligence of the BUYER. The BUYER agrees to have this puppy/adult dog examined by a veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery. If puppy is found to be poor of health for which the BREEDER is clearly to blame within the 72 hour time frame then the BUYER will return the puppy to the BREEDER and the BREEDER will refund buyers money. If the BUYER chooses not to have the puppy examined within 72 hours the contract will become null and void for any refund of money OR REPLACEMENT PUPPY. The BUYER must present to the BREEDER written verification from a veterinarian as to the illness of the PUPPY prior to refund. NO REFUND will be made until such documentation is provided. Breeder reserves the right to take said puppy/adult dog to his/her vet for a second opinion before any refunds are made. The BUYER agrees that all documentation that were submitted to him/her at the time of sale be returned to BREEDER upon return of said puppy/dog. If not returned BUYER will not receive a REFUND. Breeder provides a one (1) year life threatening genetic illness health guarantee. Should the puppy expire within the first year of ownership DUE TO A LIFE THREATENING GENETIC DEFECT CAUSED BY THE BREEDER, BREEDER will, replace the puppy under the following conditions:
A) BUYER agrees that should puppy expire for unknown reasons and BUYER requests another puppy then a necropsy at BUYERS expense should be performed on the puppy and a written statement from a licensed veterinarian is to be provided to the BREEDER with the exact cause of death. If the puppy expired due to the negligence of the BREEDER then a replacement will be provided at no cost.
B) If the puppy is found to have a life threatening genetic problem due to the BREEDER within the first year of ownership then a replacement puppy will be provided upon written proof from veterinarian with exact cause of illness. BREEDER reserves the right to take said puppy to his/her vet of choice for a second opinion before a replacement puppy is provided.
C) BUYER agrees to return all documents and AMRA and/or UKC registration submitted to him/her at the time of sale before BREEDER provides a replacement puppy.
The BREEDER does not guarantee against any environmental temperament problems, environmental referring to abuse neglect, teasing, or failing to train the dog properly. The BREEDER strongly suggests the BUYER(S) to take their new pet to obedience classes to learn proper handling techniques. The BREEDER neither makes nor implies any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, other than those written in this agreement/contract including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness. This document constitutes the entire between the BREEDER and BUYER with respects to this sale. This contract only to the original puppy only and is non-transferable to a second party. The BREEDER can offer no further guarantees once the care of the puppy is no longer under their control. Disputes will be at the expense of buyer, all court costs that are incurred to enforce contract, including attorney or mediation fees and held in Port Saint Lucie, FL.
3) The Buyers agree not to use this animal for breeding and agree to have it spayed/neutered at the age recommended by their veterinarian (usually 6 months to 1 year of age). This dog will be on limited AMRA/UKC registration given when proof of spay/neutering is provided by a licensed reputable Veterinary, neither registration, DNA Papers, and/or any papers which contain pedigree or registry information will be given until proof of spay/neuter proof has been given as stated in this sentence and paragraph . Note: this is a must, unless agreement is made in writing by breeder. We do not sell to pet shops or puppy mills, only occasionally to hobby breeders. Failure to comply with pet only policy will give seller the right to obtain breeders fee of 1700.00 plus 5,000.00 per litter sold. Disputes will be at the expense of buyer, all court costs that are incurred to enforce contract, including attorney or mediation fees and held in Port Saint Lucie, FL.
4) If at any time the Buyer can no longer retain possession of this dog, the Seller is to be notified and given first option of resuming full ownership of dog/puppy in order for the Seller to locate this dog a new home. Refunds, if any, will be at the discretion of the Breeder/ Seller. The dog will be returned with all AMRA/UKC (if UKC registered) papers and medical records. Should any circumstances arise that affect the quality of life of the dog, the breeder/seller is to be informed so that they may participate in determining the future of the dog. The Breeder/ Seller reserve the right to approve/prohibit any transfer of this animal to a third party. Under no circumstances will this dog be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility. Failure to comply will automatically give seller right to reclaim said puppy/dog and all costs incurred to enforce contract will be at the buyers expense, including attorney or mediators fee and held in Port Saint Lucie, FL.
5) The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the dog, such as housing, diet, or health. The buyer agrees to keep the seller informed of any treatment as it occurs. This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow up on puppies and gives us important feedback and information on the health or our dogs for future generations.
6) Registration papers will either be provided at time of proof of spay/neutering of the puppy or transferred to the Buyer immediately upon receipt from AMRAUKC (which ever the dog has been registered with) if they are still being processed. It is understood at the time of sale that this is a pet quality dog and it is representative of its breed. Training classes are highly recommended for a happy relationship between the dog and family. The Buyer agrees to register the dog using the kennel name of Elegant .The preceding paragraphs contain conditions established by the Seller to ensure the well being of the puppy/dog. The Buyer’s agreements will continue for the duration of the dog’s life and the Seller will have the right to enforce the agreements.
BUYER and SELLER agree that there are no other warranties expressed or implied other then those stated here. BUYER agrees that this warranty is null and void if he/she does not follow all of the written requirements listed above.
No further health guarantee is made. By signing this contract/agreement this will constitute as a waiver of Florida Statutes 828.29
7) The 500.00 Deposit fee is non-refundable. _______ Initial
Agreed to this date:
Seller Printed: Buyer Printed:
Socialization is about exposing your puppy gradually and systematically to different types of people, places, things, surfaces,noises, touch (from you and strangers), other dogs and other species of animals.
Socialization is all about setting the dog up for success introducing them to each new situation in such a manner that they will not be afraid. My puppies leave here confident, happy, people oriented, and eager to learn.
I offer Registry AMRA and/or UKC, DNA with proof of parentage(Once proof of spay/neuter by a licensed vet has been provided, never before that), one year life threatening genetic guarantee with contract, I remove their dewclaws (sometimes they reappear, so I don’t guarantee dewclaws),worm at 3,6,and 8 weeks old, vaccinate @ 9 weeks ,they go home anywhere from 10-12 weeks old, unless they are ready before or later if they are not fully weaned. They go to a licensed vet before they leave to go to your home, and they are accompanied by a health certificate.
I take weekly videos of the puppies so that the parents can see how they are doing, and how their personality is progressing. As a courtesy, I teach them basic obedience training (not guaranteeing results, since obedience must be maintained by owner adopting) pee- pee pad and outside potty training, socialization.